Brain Power illustration


This illustration was inspired by the concept that we only use 10% of our brain on a daily basis. What could happen if we were able to create something to help to unleash the other 90%? The simple colour palette is used to compliment the lighting which is the main feature of this illustration. 

- graphic design, illustration

Brain Power Illustration
Brain Power illustration GIF